Brabus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brabus

Does anyone know if the Brabus Forfour wil be offered with auto gearbox as I fancy one but need the auto as I am disabled----If not-what's the best way of tuning 1.5 with auto box?? I know most of you are far more advanced than me when it comes to Smart knowledge , but I've got to start somewhere , so PLEASE help!!
    Last edited by linus; 22-12-04, 07:53 PM.

Hi, we have the forfour 1.5 95 bhp Diesel, with the auto and paddleshift. I would be very surprised if they didn't off the Brabus with these options. In all honesty we were going to wait for the Brabus but decided on the diesel instead after driving it, it has huge amounts of torque all through the range and being a turbo diesel there is still some after market tuning potential and 70 mpg isn't to be laughed at either! The only time you can tell it's a diesel is at start up, bit of a clatter but the rest of the time it is so quiet you can hardly hear the engine. It's very easy to go too fast, you just don't realise and 6th gear is for about 80 mph + so doesn't get used too much!

Hope that helps a bit!

Kate

Comment

i think it will launch with manual then follow with the auto option.

If you look at the product its going to be marketed next to the mini cooper s and other hot hatch crew.... most dont offer an auto option.

I cannot see massive options list for the brabus for4.

by the way did you know Dave Burkitt @ smart lincoln has opened an order book early?

worth putting your name down.

Comment

MINI's now come with the option of paddleshift.
        Kate

Comment

at launch it was manual only.......i think there must be an auto ..........but later on so the marketing dept of smart have something new to shout about

Comment

linus

Thankyou both for taking the time to answer my queries-much appreciated and very helpful . Good point about the diesel , must arrange test drive soonest . Will let you know how it pans out . Again-- many thanks!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X