for four is tough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for four is tough

Well ...... I now know that the for four is a real tough car ........ on the way home from work tonight some d**khead in an old Audi 100 decided he'd like to play bumper cars and drove into the back of me ...... I was stationary in traffic when I heard the screeching of breaks ..... instinctively I looked in the rear view mirror and saw hinm coming right for me ...... all I has time to do was slam my foot hard on the breaks so he wouldn't punt me into the car in front ........next second ..... BANG .... horrible crunching sounds .........ouch ....... I had visions of the back of my lovely new for four looking like a refuge from a demolition derby ....... when I got out and saw the front of The Audi all stoved in I thought Oh Oh ,,, this Is going to bad ........ but to my surprise the damage to my car dosent look really bad .....it looks like it's just the n/s rear part of the bumper thats taken the bang .......even the center of the bumper seems to be ok .........I'll be able to see more tomorrow in daylight ........ but I'm very impressed with how strong the for four is ........I hope the the claim shouldnt be to much of a problem as 1 : he hit me from behind ...... 2 : I have two independent witnesses ..........

I sympathise, I had the same thing happen to me, I was in my van though but my neck still huts from over a week ago

Comment

sorry to hear about your accident brulaw hope you get it sorted soon

same as you dave and make sure they pay for you hiring another van

Comment

mg: Ouch!!

Samething happend to me when I had my "cough" Micra "cough". Looking at the rear bumper there was hardly any damage. Turned out that the boot floor was knackered...

And I still get neck ache 3 years on....:angry:

Hope all goes well claiming off the idiot.

Comment

tough for four

Thanx for the replies everyone ........ I'm just hoping it's not any worse than it looks ...... i think it sounded and felt worse than it really was ...... well I'm hoping thats the case .......

Comment

for four is tough

Thanx for the good words from all of you .........I had a better look at the damage this morning ........the good news is that the n/s section of the bumper had just sprung out from the center section ........its all scuffed and scratched but its not cracked or anything really bad ....... and it's clipped back into place without any problem ... so now it wont look to bad while I'm waiting for the claim to go through .........I'll be contacting my insurance company first thing Monday morning .....then taking the car for a couple of estimates .........

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X