Turbo for Smart 1.1 engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo for Smart 1.1 engine

Hi has any one knows possibility of fitting a smart turbo (a large one like tusunami is prefered) to 1,1 lt brabus forfour? (new cyl heads, monifold, ecu etc)

Even if it's possible that WILL invalidate the warranty on the engine - period

Comment

Cant see why not TBH, Talk to SRU, no doubt they have SOMETHING up their sleeve for a for4.

Comment

how about the 1.5 turbo engine plant they put in the colt, should drop straight in,but it will cost you, if not try a supercharger, bolt on special for about £1700.00.
        try jackson racing if SRU can not help :tongue:

Comment

possibly a waste of money sticking a turbo on 1.1 engine. would rather spent the extra £ and got 1.5 lump

Comment

why would you want a tiny fortwo turbo on it anyway?

Comment

dunno why would cento drivers want want low boost turbos of 0.3bar, doesnt register on a dial, lol being pickin and bored.

Comment

want want? least i can maintain a pressure in my inlet manifold... :p

Comment

Supercharger project

T'would appear that superchargers are the way to go.

Currently under test in the Vaterland is a 180BHP 1.5 Forfour

It's not gonna be a cheap option and for the money you could get a new style Golf GTI and have some change in your pocket...

I love the Forfour but that would be a tough decision.

The supercharger kit will be available to all Forfour engine sizes.

Comment

..... wow! All i have to say about that- its not a copromised turbo conversion but a full torquing supercharger!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X