Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There have been no posts in the last 30 days"

Now, what does that tell you?

nobody cares that much about their forfours to join a forum for them...

or no-one has any problems with them?!

Comment

or everyone but us three have been abducted by another life force only because we have been on funky all night we have completly failed to notice but we know that if they are going to get everybody then one of us three will be next and..hang on.. did i hear something downstairs.........i think they are comi

Comment

Originally posted by babypants
        ........i think they are comi

lol, they would have to take a few flights to get to me, unless they are on holi

Comment

Well that tells me that the forfour is an overpriced car- exceptionaly over priced. But quite good... but overshadowed by 9 k for a new un. Its just a differently wrapped mitsubishi colt but with a extra 2k tag. I like it and all (esspecialy in 1.3 auto mode! - 9 munks to 60!)-but its not a smart.

Comment

Think you're right. we have clearly lost the plot. (not too sure I had one to start with.)

Comment

for four

One Year Food Supply for Four Affordable one year's supply of food for 4 persons. Try our delicious canned meats, cheese and butter!
              www.internet-grocer.net/4yr-unit.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

Chinese women weightlifting aims for four tickets for Athens Olympics PDO -- Chinese women's weightlifting team must secure four berths for the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, said Chinese national coach Li Shunzhu at the 5th ...
              english.people.com.cn/ 200310/22/eng20031022_126599.shtml - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Phil Windley's Technometria | Out for Four Days ... Out for Four Days. I'll be gone for the next four days to Island Park, ID for a little vacation. I'll be back next week. Posted by windley on August 4, ...
              www.windley.com/archives/2003/08/out_for_four_da.shtml - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Comment

paul... are you stoned?!!!! Thats just a touch random.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, the Forfour owners are so peeed off by the constant back-biting of Smart Forfours by so-called Smart owners on a Smart Forum.....sound familiar????

Comment

could be it... dont think it is though

Comment

Originally posted by Smartall
                      so-called Smart owners
                      Whats the definition of a so-called smart owner

Comment

Maybe no one has posted on the forum because they have pnly just got their cars

Comment

nope- its because no-one who owns a for four has any interest in a forum for them... they don't hold the cault status that allowed funky to be formed. But the for four allows the sloanes and their family to go shopping at m&s in a funky retro way... now why would they have an interest in a predominantly - meeting's tunning and common chat site?

Comment

exactly what i said munk, its the truth!!

Comment

It is the truth! Thats why there isn't an aston martin forum or a nisan micra forum... there is just no point!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X