the forfour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the forfour

seeing that there have not been any posts about this ca r for quite a while, I would like to ask what the general concensus is on this vehicle. In my opinion its not a bad looking car, its just not individual and different like the fortwo so its not making as much as an impact. Whats everyones views on this car?????

I think that smart couldn't have made a better looking four seater smart.

Comment

In my opinion, it's not a smart car!
      What is the point of the for four?
      If you want to carry loads of people + junk about, then why not buy an established model, such as a focus, as it's bound to be better (mfrs having had years of ptractise making them) and sure is cheaper!

Comment

The reason smart made the for4 is because they were greedy, they thought they would dominate the world with the for2 which didn't happen so they tried to take a bit of someone elses pie (and failed).

Looks too much like a Corsa from the back and something equally as boring from the front, the rear lights look like something from a Max Power magazine.

I have no doubt that underneath the ugly exterior is a good car but then so is the Fiat Multipla.

One way to make it look better is to smooth off the rear lights like the Mk1 Punto, give the back some shape with a subtle spoiler and take away the rear doors.

Comment

I think it looks ok. It does have some extra features but would you ever really use them. Like the fold down seats or the massive glass roof. They should have made one and seen what the opinion was first because it is alot like other cars Silver

Comment

The seats are great, no way we could have made a trip to the mountains with snowboards and kit for 2 people in Smartie or the Roadie! but folded and tumbled the boards fitted perfectly!!
            The Glass roof is just like in a pulse or passion, no one seems to question why Smart have put them on the ForTwos!!

It is a great car and is deff a Smart, no one can argue anything as I also have a MK1, LHD, blue interior, Mad red, city coupe!! Which is pretty much what everyone asys a Smart should be!

Why should people who need 4 seats be stuck with a car that's the same as everyone else drives, I think well done Smart for trying to be different but also compete in a huge market!!

Kate

Comment

Personally i like it. I thinks it looks quite funky in a 'same old' world. I love the rear end, i think the rear lights are great! The only dull(ish) part of the car is the front end. It looks like it is either awkward with itself because of the bonnet vents/creases, and the headlights lack character. Perhaps a bigger bulge on the bonnet, and more shapely lights for example on the mk2 mondeo? The mk1 focus lights are cool too.

Is there actually a 3 door model of the for4?

Comment

for four

The for four !!!

Is it a good car ? ......... YES

Is it a smart ....? ...... well .....it's made by smart .....sold by smart .......and it has a badge saying smart ....... so let me think mmmmmmm ....... YES

do any of the people who have got one give a s**t if other people dont agree with them on the above .........hhhmmmmmm ...........NO

The point is ........we all like cars .......but we all like different things about our cars and we all have different reasons for liking one cor or the other .........so as long as we all keep buying smarts of whichever type we can help to stop smart going the same way as M G Rover

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by brulaw
                  The for four !!!

Is it a good car ? ......... YES

Is it a smart ....? ...... well .....it's made by smart .....sold by smart .......and it has a badge saying smart ....... so let me think mmmmmmm ....... YES

do any of the people who have got one give a s**t if other people dont agree with them on the above .........hhhmmmmmm ...........NO

The point is ........we all like cars .......but we all like different things about our cars and we all have different reasons for liking one cor or the other .........so as long as we all keep buying smarts of whichever type we can help to stop smart going the same way as M G Rover
                  Well said that man!!

Comment

I personally dont like it, not my cuppa tea. but im not gonna slate it

Comment

Does what it says on the tin, and very well too so I'm told... I'd take it over a 206/focus,astra anyday

Comment

The ForFour is as much a Smart as the Cayenne is a Porsche

Comment

Definitly a nice car. One of the best, maybe the best of its class. The interior space is great. Silver

Comment

I like it - ok it's not as much "fun" as the for2 but it still turns heads and you don't feel the pot holes as much.

(speaking from experience).

Comment

dont like the forfour looks like a peugeot 206 from the front - a fiesta from the side and a corsa from behind - trying to be quirky but not quite getting there - test drove one - not a bad drive interior ok too -

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X