Speedometer on the forfour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedometer on the forfour

Hi all forfour owners. A great car to drive and to be seen in. However, the speedo does not register 30 mph which is very annoying as you have to look at it to make sure you are not over the limit! Anyone else agree? Nutty (Surrey)

Thats a problem with quite a few cars, the 30, 50 and 70 aren't numbered, silly considering they are the ones we use. Custom dials is really the only way to go.

Comment

I agree. Although here in Mexico the speedo is in kilometers, the ones we use aren't marked... Is there a reason for this??

Comment

Probably the same reason that our £1 coin doesn't fit in the coin holder (for2) despite the literature stating its a coin holder for money to use on toll roads and supermarket trolleys.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution
          Probably the same reason that our £1 coin doesn't fit in the coin holder (for2) despite the literature stating its a coin holder for money to use on toll roads and supermarket trolleys.
          There's a coin holder.....? Where?

Lulu

Comment

under the handbrake handle

Comment

Their naff little slots to put euro's in :frown:

Comment

Originally posted by Lulu
                There's a coin holder.....? Where?

Lulu
                Ha, silly girl next you'll be saying "what secret drawer under the stereo"

Comment

Originally posted by Nutty
                  Hi all forfour owners. A great car to drive and to be seen in. However, the speedo does not register 30 mph which is very annoying as you have to look at it to make sure you are not over the limit! Anyone else agree? Nutty (Surrey)
                  Yeah - I noticed this and agree it is a bit of a pain. Will get used to it I expect.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X