Forfour Radio Six + Multifunctional Steering Wheel help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forfour Radio Six + Multifunctional Steering Wheel help

I'm upgrading my Fortwo for a Forfour next week & this comes with the radio six option and multifunctional steering wheel.

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to play MP3's on the stereo?

Also, the steering wheel is not connected which is something I have to pay for - does anyone know what the cost would be?

Thanks Silver

Re: Forfour Radio Six + Multifunctional Steering Wheel help

No the radio 6 doesnt do MP3's (how behind the times is that?)

How do you mean the steering wheel is not connected? Does the car not turn when you move the wheel :embarasse

Tony

Comment

Ok! Ok! What I meant to say was that the steering wheel leads are not connected to the radio six!

I am also told that I will have to have a phone harness fitted (which is where the cost comes in - any ideas? :eek: ), has anyone had one of these fitted?

Can anyone also tell me if there is a parcel shelf available for the forfour??

Comment

There is a parcel shelf about £60 if I remember right.
        But you don't need the phone harness for the multi-function wheel to work. We don't have the phone harness and our works fine with the sat nav system, also works the trip computer. Just means the phone buttons do nothing! Are you sure you aren't buying it from Smart of Bristol??

Kate

Comment

I dont understand why you have a multi function steering wheel that doesnt work the computer and the radio

To do the phone its a bugger, apparently you have to buy some stupidly priced wiring loom and have it fitted. Have they never heard of bluetooth?

Tony

Comment

No, I'm not buying my car from Smart of Bristol - Why?

Thanks for the price on the parcel shelf - a bit steep as usual!

Apparently everything else does work apart from the phone keypad which needs the phone cradle & wiring loom etc. to connect :phone:

Why do Smart always charge so much for their extras?

Julie :rose:

Comment

SoB have told us and others many things about forfours that are just not true. The sales guy even said the diesel didn't have a Turbo when Dave stood and pointed at the turbo under the bonet and said 'Oh it's a Turbo Diesel' So I suspect the pap you have been told is the kind of thing they are quite likely to have come out with!!

Kate

Comment

TBH i'd get them to throw in a parcel shelf in the deal. forfour's are hardly flying out of the showroom so for the sake of £40 cost price (at a guess) I would think they'd go for that just to get one more car sold!

Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X