CDi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDi

I have had both a 1.5 and a CDi forfour whilst my roadster has been in for yet MORE leaks and other niggles and all I can say is WOW! The CDi which I am assuming is the 95Bhp is quick! it just tots about normally but floor the throttle and whooooo! I really like it. I know this is the 'How to' forum so this may be in the wrong place but, do I swap my roadster for one of these? I see more and more smart owners are beginning to like them! Is is so wrong to love the Mitsi :redface:

Re: CDi

Is is so wrong to love the Mitsi :redface:
    I have always liked the ForFour - but think the Mitsibishi (that it's based on) looks very bland.

Comment

the colt cabrio is very nice

Comment

Originally posted by madDan
        the colt cabrio is very nice
        Yes - Actually that does look good:
        http://www.autovibes.be/content/foto...subishi1-1.jpg

Comment

Dave swopped his roadie for the 95bhp forfour, not regretting it. You know the back end will stay where you put it too unlike the roadie, you can push it much harder on the twisties round our way than the roadie and you get a lot more car and a lot better build for your money than the roadie. Also is the roadie's warranty run out soon?? That was a major factor in the swop!

Kate

Comment

I like that Colt cabrio, very pretty! Kate I still have the majority of my warrantee, I do love my roadster but it always seems to have some problem or other and i have just been impressed with the forfour's overall build, just seems so much better. I guess in an ideal world, I'd be able to afford both!

Comment

hopefuly i get my forfour cdi 68bhp....and some goodies with it to...

Comment

[battle cry]ROADSTERS FOREVER[/battle cry]

How could you ever turn your back on such a fantastic funky car :shade:

Comment

Originally posted by BodwadUK
                  [battle cry]ROADSTERS FOREVER[/battle cry]

How could you ever turn your back on such a fantastic funky car :shade:
                  coz the forfours are great aswell !

Comment

I dont care it hurts the cars feelings if you start looking at another. Imagine if your boyfriend started looking at another girl :shade:

I had a Corsa for 3 or so years not one fault. When I went to get rid of it it started clunking on the drivers side wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by BodwadUK

I had a Corsa for 3 or so years
                      i wouldnt be admitting to that if i was u, i had one for a week as a courtesy car and that was long enough :tongue:

Comment

Yes I can garantee a Forfour is better than any Corsa Silver

Underpowered boring womans car. Never broke down though :redface:

Comment

somebody said it comes with a turbo

Comment

The Corsa? mg: or the CDi? the forfour CDi is a turbo diesel yes :shade:

As for turning my back on it, I DO love it dearly! but since Ive had it ive not had a single day where it was fault free! either leaks or something else:sad: I think id like one of each to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach
                              I think id like one of each to be honest!
                              now ur talking, thats a great idea, just need someone to buy me a forfour lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X