Nicer Than I Thought (44)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicer Than I Thought (44)

Ferrina is in the shop today, getting her air con looked at. I was given a bronze over silver 1.5 petrol pulse 44 to drive. I must say the gearbox is really good, (semi-auto) and the engine albeit noisy goes with a bit of pace. Steering wheel is nicer than mine too.

Hmmm... might be what I need. At least I can get in and out of it ok!

Re: Nicer Than I Thought (44)

When I drove a 1.1 4 4 I thought it was a great car. The gearbox (manual) was one of the best gearboxes that I have ever driven and I have driven a lot of different ones over the years. The road noise and a funny engine air induction noise made the car too loud to bear though so i got a 4-2 instead. Incidently I think the 4-2 hold the road better and gives better feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrawong
      Incidently I think the 4-2 hold the road better and gives better feedback.
      Well I cant have imagined Russ Swift doing what he did on Sunday in a fortwo.

Comment

i dont think the dynamics are quite right in a fortwo! he did show what could be done to wreck a smart! although the evo was probably the most awesome sight, especially in the second show when he had to stop donuts cos he couldnt see for tyre smoke! (except obviously russ's bong)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X