My New ForFour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New ForFour

getting my new forfour next week trading in my 4/2...specs are 1.5 passion Cdi 68bhp (cant get powerful one 6 points) full leather,auto with paddle shift,radio 6 and multi function wheel also child seat as i am gonna be a daddy soon and daddy has to grow up :teeth: its the car for daddy's and mummy's total price £7500 with trade in.....

Re: My New ForFour

What colours?

Comment

black panels with the silver tridion.....

Comment

Nice one. I'm sure you'll be delighted with it.

Comment

got me forfour today and big smile.....engine sounds like a bigger version of the petrol 3 pot the porsche sound hehehehe....top marks so far and 52mpg already :teeth:

Comment

Badger says his has got better with more miles, so I think you need to do a lejog to get some miles on it.

Dont forget to cane it, thats how you run a diesel in!

Pix please!

Tony

Comment

As Tony said Dave's had a good run in as a month after we got it it had a run to Geneva and back for the Motor Show (and some snowboarding!) He has had 80 MPG out of it on a run back from work but often gets 60 MPG on motorway runs. His is the 95 bhp one and you are right in the sound being more like a 'proper'smart, another selling point! and the engine is a merc one not like the petrols:tongue:

Hope you enjoy, sure you will, Dave doesn't regret trading in the Roadie for it!

Kate

Comment

yep so far seems okay just that my driver side wing mirror indicator light is not working and i am waiting for a call so they can look at it but other than that sweet as a nut....

Comment

Have fun with your new ForFour, I have a similar spec but with a 1.3 petrol and in deep green metalic and silver.

Comment

I got my new forfour yesterday, all silver, passion has anybody noticed you get more respect when driving around from other road users? I also have a fortwo brabus and even tho its very fast you still get people hanging up your arse when your doing 40 in a 30 etc... but in the forfour i am going slow as it runs in, and yet people hang back going 28 in a 30 etc lol... in fact on the motorway people preferred to travel at 55 - 60mph behind me than overtake? surely people dont just need to get past the fortwo because its smaller regardless of speed?

Comment

i've had a for2, roadster and now i've got a forfour, people defanatly want to try and over take for2's coz they're small and roadsters coz they dont know what they are.

welcome to the all silver passion club! (i've got one and so have quite a few others )

Comment

You have to run it in?? i was told by 2 sales people i did not need to run it in as engines where ready for proper driving and thats one of the reasons servicing is at 14,000 instead of usual 6-9000 for new cars, **** :censor: ****. i been testing the ESP to the limits, best invention ever,,lol

Comment

Opps forgot to add the quote thingy., im a new member had my car 3 days now, so i blame it on that, i was referring to the comment by Xbrabus up the thread a bit, about drivers hanging back behind a ForFour.

Comment

I'm pleased to say that Funkydevil who started this post originally has seen the light, sold his For4 and bought a roady.

Comment

Whats the big thing with these roadsters then?? i wanted to test drive one when i picked up my 44 but Merc notts had sold the last one, and then i noticed the 0-60 is same as my 44. and all i hear on these sites are people either getting locked in there cars or getting very wet. Is it like driving a go-kart or something??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X