trip computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip computer

I ordered the trip computer with my forfour just wanted to know if anybody else got it and what it does......?

Cheers

Re: trip computer

Hi F D ........
    Yes I got the trip computer on my for four .........had it almost 9 moths now and sttill have'nt figured it all out ........but it's good ........LOL

Comment

does it give the MPG and temp? i wish i asked but i like me gadgets and it never popped into me head....it was like yeah computer want it...lol :teeth:

Comment

(From memory)

It does:
        Overall MPG/Speed from reset.
        Daily MPG/Speed
        Engine temp by way of a strip with the temp in black. (exterior temp is done like the fortwo, under the speedo with the mileageometer thing)
        Estimated range on the tank.
        Distance to next service.
        Malfunctions.

You then press the other button and it turns the display and controls over to radio.

It also gives a pictogram when a door is opened, low fuel. (Those are the only ones i've seen!)

Quite good really. It may do more but as i'm a bloke I dont do rtfm!
        Last edited by J500ANT; 23-07-05, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I think J500ANT covered it all , It's a bit complicated but very useful .........I like the coolant temp to be on show all the time I'm riving and you can leave the trip comp set to show it ......... Its great ......

The Way the 3 door should look .... if they made it

Comment

thanks cant wait 29th july here i come :biggrin:

Comment

Your Gonna Love it

Comment

I messed up and didnt get the multifunction wheel in my Four Four. Does anyone knwo what limited features you can do without it? I can get the miles to be displayed and thats about it...

Its a pain that it cannot be fitted after purchase.

Comment

Smartqat .......
                  Sorry mate cant help you on that one .......I'm sure the trip computer does all the same things even if you dont have the steering wheel ........ you probably just get to the functions some other way ? ......I'm sure someone on here will be able to help .............good luck

Comment

yeah, Im sure I will find something out.

The car is full of quirks. When I lock the car it does a beep sound... Although im sure it used to flash the indicators when I first got it!

Comment

Originally posted by smartqat
                      yeah, Im sure I will find something out.

The car is full of quirks. When I lock the car it does a beep sound... Although im sure it used to flash the indicators when I first got it!
                      Mine doesn't beep... flashes 3 times on lock and once on unlock, but no noise apart from the lock mechs..... done that since the day I got her.

Doogie

Comment

smartqat .......
                        Hello again ......... The reason the alarm is beeping when you put it on is because one of the doors or the hatchback isnt closed properly ......It beeps to warn you ..... I hope that helps mate ...... all the best .....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X