Maybe A Fault Need Some Info?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe A Fault Need Some Info?

Hi got a cdi but i like to know (before i rush to smart and demand why a brand new car got faults) when u turn the key it checks the system for faults as i have the trip computer it comes up NO MALFUNCTIONS...okay all is well so i start the car then i get airbag faulty srs vist workshop and service brake visit workshop dammme ....okay i goto the screen for MALFUNCTIONS and guess what it says NO MALFUNCTIONS hmmmmm can anybody clear somthing up is it just a pre warning or somthing else....

Cheers

Re: Maybe A Fault Need Some Info?

don't like messages like that.
    get it in, and sorted.

it's not just trying to cycle through everything it could report is it??

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Hi gav,

This what i don't understand is that when you go to the Malfunctions screen it just says NO MALFUNCTIONS. just got of the phone to them and they said don't worry but because the car is already going in (faulty wing mirror) i got to tell them to have a look on the computer but no need to worry as if there was a fault the computer would tell me????? hmmmm

Cheers
      Last edited by FunkyDevil; 10-08-05, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyDevil
        but no need to worry as if there was a fault the computer would tell me????? hmmmm
        yeah... righto
        let us know what they find, or in reality, don't find!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

The thing is that the car drives like a dream....70mph on a motoway at 2000rpms 62mpg please no faults...hopefuly (BIG) it will be sorted or even be nothing..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X