Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts on a forfour Brabus

Hi

I've been given £500 off which is not a lot considering all the offers on the standard forfour at the moment.

Can anyone who has or is thinking of getting a Brabus let me know what discounts they can get.

Re: Discounts on a forfour Brabus

You can't ask that!! it's down to your negotiating skills.
    not a 4-4 owner (or potential owner), but the principles will be the same.
    but as a guide try to look to 5 - 8?% of the car value, if they're looking to hold firm on a price, then start chucking in the free extras.
    Not sure if you're in the position to, but try to 'play' one dealer off against another.

(and welcome to funky)

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Wait until it is 6 months old and get a 50% discount

Comment

The current forfour deals are on 04 build cars, so why not wait for a year and see if there's deals on old stock BRABUS' then.

I personally dont think there will be, the UK market is getting 220 cars this year (or the last 6 months of it) so if its 50 dealers thats less than 5 each. BUT if you take of DCUK's fleet then its gonna be 3 a dealer probably. Take off a new demo model every 3 months and its sort of 1 sold unit per dealer. Dealers won't be ordering these in for stock (I doubt many are ordering any forfour's for stock to be honest) so any discount will be hard to come by. Sorry.

(And I got a SUPERB p/x and a set of locking wheel bolts)
        Last edited by J500ANT; 15-08-05, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I know a dealer that's got some and some on order, the sales manager:embarasse thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread!

There are dealers out there really struggling for sales.... try your luck, personally I rekon you'll struggle to get more than 5%
          Fudge!
          fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
          www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the advice and warm welcome.

I don't think there would be many new brabus in 6 months time, but do really want a bigger discount as they are offering so much on the other for four models.

I know the dealer near me has 2 brabus's in stock, although I may have to order one that has a few options.

Comment

Smart of Leeds have one floating about maybe a demo with del miles 15995. It's black and on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Karlan
                I know the dealer near me has 2 brabus's in stock, although I may have to order one that has a few options.
                TBH you'll almost certainly get a better deal on a car thats in stock.

Mine is silver and silver, with radio 6, visibility pack and rear bench. Given the choice i'd have added the curtain airbags too but it was there in stock so I took what I was given. Whatever you do dont spend out for the multimedia navigator cos the multimedia bit doesnt work, but DO get a Radio 6 or above, the radio 5 makes it look SO cheap :embarasse

Tony

Send Fudge a PM and see what he'll do you one for :smile:

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

I was thinking of going for

silver
                  lounge seats
                  radio 6 or maybe the one with the GPS system (not the dvd one) if they give me a good discount.

J500ANT - Sorry to be nosy. Did you manage to get a discount on your brabus?
                  Also is the locking wheel bolts not standard????

Comment

I got my discount by way of a superb PX price. (WAY over trade price I reckoned)

Locking wheel bolts are extra but get a set thrown in the deal. And dont forget that they also have the margin on the extras too so haggle on them! IF you really want the satnav thing, then offer to pay list but tell them you want your extras for free

Tony
                    Last edited by J500ANT; 17-08-05, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Regarding Lounge seats

The brochure says its available on leather seats, but the dealer says no.

Does anyone know if its available on the Brabus?

Comment

Thanks for all the advice.

I've ordered a Brabus Forfour now and got around £700 off with some bits thrown in.

Comment

Cool!
                          so 'when is it due'??

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by Karlan
                            Thanks for all the advice.

I've ordered a Brabus Forfour now and got around £700 off with some bits thrown in.
                            Well done!
                            What did you get thrown in?

Tony

Comment

[QUOTE=Karlan]I've ordered a Brabus Forfour now QUOTE]

has it got a name yet?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X