wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels

Does anyone know where i can find alloys for my smart but on finance. im fed up with my strikelines and whant a nice set of rims but dont want to have to pay the full wack straight please help anyone if you can. thanks :shade:

Re: wheels

I don't think any companys will do finance on wheels, Most accept credit cards.

Why not put the wheels on your card and sell your old ones on Ebay to recoupe some of the costs?

Comment

Have you tried talking to any wheel suppliers - you never know they may offer finance deals?

To add... you can get finance for a hell of a lot of things that don't cost half the price of a set of wheels.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

www.wheel-base.co.uk

They do finance for complete packages and delivery too.

I see your in Cornwall - I would phone them and ask if they'd still deliver as this company are based in the North West ( near Manchester ) but they advertise in a fair few car mags ( Fast Ford , Max Power , etc )

I have bought alloys from these guys for other cars I have had and they are very good indeed.

But bear in mind most Alloys are 4 or 5 stud and a smart is only 3 stud , so you'll need spacers.

Sinead

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X