For4 Questions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For4 Questions!

Im trying to convince my bro to get a new For4 Well he's got a few questions first so hopefully you guys can help!

1) Do any of the For4 models come with rake adjustable steering columns? I have read that some may come with height adjustable, but rake adjustment is very important.

2) Is it possible to have heated upholstery seats? I think ive heard that you can get heated leather seats, but can you get them in the cloth upholstery?

3) Can they come with Cruise control?

4) Whats the driving position like? He's 6ft 4inches tall so space is important.

Cheers! :teeth:

Re: For4 Questions!

1/ No
    2/ No
    3/ Don't know
    4/ I'm 5ft 7in perfect for me. Dunno about dunno about your bro tho

Comment

3) Yes optional extra on pulse and passion

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Originally posted by jusgr8
        Im trying to convince my bro to get a new For4 Well he's got a few questions first so hopefully you guys can help!

1) Do any of the For4 models come with rake adjustable steering columns? I have read that some may come with height adjustable, but rake adjustment is very important.
        It tilts up and down but not in and out

2) Is it possible to have heated upholstery seats? I think ive heard that you can get heated leather seats, but can you get them in the cloth upholstery?
        According to the 2004 price guide yes you can have heated cloth seats or its included in the cost of leather.

3) Can they come with Cruise control?
        Not as far as I know. Someone does one that is alleged to work on a forfour.

4) Whats the driving position like? He's 6ft 4inches tall so space is important.
        Im only 5'6" so I cant comment. Badger has one and he's a pretty tall chap iirc!

If he's getting new he really is better off getting a 2004 build one thats being sold cheap, else he's gonna lose shedloads on it.

Comment

Originally posted by J500ANT
          Not as far as I know. Someone does one that is alleged to work on a forfour.
          It is a SMART optional extra!!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

It wasnt in the downloaded brochure I have but it is on the interweb site :eek: not for the BRAB tho I could do with the limiter bit

Comment

Thanks for the swift replies guys! Thats a shame about rake adjustment, but im telling him to sit in and drive one first before writing it off! :teeth:

Heres hoping.

Comment

In other cars they refer to reach and rake adjustment. The adjustment moves on a pivot somewhere inside the dash, so adjusting its height = adjusting its angle.

Comment

Dave is 6ft and he fits fine! The Passion has a height adjustable seat so that may help too.

Kate

Comment

I'm 6" too and found it very comfortable.

The seats on my pash loaner adjusted up and down, the back went fwd and back and the whole thing pivots too :shade:

Comment

A mate of mine is 6ft 8" and has no problems behind the wheels of a forfour.

I am only 5ft 1" and have to have the seat very close to the steering wheel in my forfour LOL :embarasse :tongue:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X