Clock setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock setting

Dont know if its me or if its busted but the digital clock wont change i press BUTTON A which is the one on the right looking from the driver seat and nothing happens if its broke will they change it under warranty
    ty
    russt

Re: Clock setting

Originally posted by russt
    Dont know if its me or if its busted but the digital clock wont change i press BUTTON A which is the one on the right looking from the driver seat and nothing happens if its broke will they change it under warranty
    ty
    russt
    Hi russt,

I don't know if it is the same as on the Roadster, but I got caught out on this one.

With the Roadster, you have to hold the button down (about 2-4 seconds) until the time display flashes, then you can use right or left buttons to advance or reverse the shown time. If it's not the same as the Roadster, then I'm sorry for wasting your time!

All the best.

Comment

Hold down the middle button (button A keeps switching in the manual so its prolly best not to use that term...) until the clock flashes. Once it starts flashing click once to move forward by 1 minute or hold it down so it goes forward by 10 minute intervals.

Don't whatever you do overstep the mark...going right through 24 hours (as it doesn't go backwards) is hell :shade:

- Steven -

Comment

[QUOTE=

Don't whatever you do overstep the mark...going right through 24 hours (as it doesn't go backwards) is hell :shade:

- Steven -[/QUOTE]
        I agree, I have done that twice !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X