A squeeking noise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A squeeking noise

My for 4 has developed a squeeking noise it is on the drivers side and seems to be coming from the air bag in the drivers seat.Has anyone else had this problem its driving me daft.Any ideas appreciated.
    Also do they do the paint sticks i have some paint coming off the bumper, I thought that the coulor went all the way through but mine is black underneath
    Ta
    russt

Re: A squeeking noise

See the other site, I've answered all your queries!
    Fudge!
    fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
    www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

I too have a really bad squeeking noise from what sounds like the passenger side dashboard.

you can only hear it above a certain speed though.

any ideas ?

Comment

Mine's not a squeaking noise, more of a rattle from the front driver's side bulkhead (skuttle - i.e. between steering wheel & engine bay). I can only hear it in cold weather and when the car is cold (1st ten mins of driving), which leads me to think it may be some sort of rubber mounting that is hard when cold but becomes more pliant when warm.
        It is more than minor, but not major - sort of windscreen-wiper mechanism weight.
        I don't think I've heard it since the car was in the dealer's to sort the alarm - so his poking around under the bonnet may have solved it.
        Last edited by RogerS; 04-03-06, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X