draughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draughts?

Well we test drove a very nice ForFour on Saturday and while I was sitting in the back I found that there was a draught on the 2 back doors.
    Even thou it was very windy in Portsmouth today you could notice it more on the motorway.
    The draught was coming from the top of the door where the window pops out which I guess is ok, but it was also coming out of the door join between the plastic and fabric and along with the door handle.

Does anyone else have anything similar happen on your great ForFour?

We told them and they are going to sort it out, just got to wait for Friday now! To pick the car up because my mummy and daddy have traded in our A-class for it :WOW:

Re: draughts?

Originally posted by Shibby
    Well we test drove a very nice ForFour on Saturday and while I was sitting in the back I found that there was a draught on the 2 back doors.
    Even thou it was very windy in Portsmouth today you could notice it more on the motorway.
    The draught was coming from the top of the door where the window pops out which I guess is ok, but it was also coming out of the door join between the plastic and fabric and along with the door handle.

Does anyone else have anything similar happen on your great ForFour?

We told them and they are going to sort it out, just got to wait for Friday now! To pick the car up because my mummy and daddy have traded in our A-class for it :WOW:
    I get the one along the drivers door between the plastic and the leather! I dont sit in the back so don't notice the others!

Well done your parents for seeing sense and buying a forfour too! :WOW::WOW::WOW:

Comment

Re: draughts?

really it was time to get rid of it as the prices of the old style aclass are going to go down even more and the forfour will probley hold it's value a little better. We were going to look at an automatic aclass but the price asking where high for something as said that will devalue even more. The mercedes garage seem to be desperate to sell cars and he was trying to bite our arm off

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X