No announcement yet.

Where's the f***ing forfour fuse box ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the f***ing forfour fuse box ?

Excuse my french but I just spend the last 30 mins trying to find the fuses in my forfour. Even after RTFM I still cant find it!!!! AAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!

The Drivers manual says its located on the left hand side under in the drivers foot welll. Trouble is I have a UK right hand drive and I cant see the fuse board anywhere.

Can someone please put me out of my misery. Im dying to have a cigarette but my lighter in forfour doesnt work

Cheersz

Re: Where's the f***ing forfour fuse box ?

there are some fuses just behind the bonnet release catch, dont know if these are the ones you mean, they really aint easy to see, and they are the mini fuses, but they are there.

Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks
      The manual says I need fuse number 16 for the cigarette lighter
      Do you think there are that many fuses near the bonnet release catch ?

Comment

Not entirely sure, there could be as they are the small ones, as i said though they are a bugger to see, i only noticed it when i was on my back on the floor of car fitting footwell lights

Comment

If you read the manual (compartment on right in drivers footwell), you can match up the fuse with the diagram.

Comment

The manual is Correct if you drive on the left hand side but it doesnt mention on UK cars that you have to take out the Glove Compartment to get to the fuse board behind it !!!!
            The Fuse are on the LEFT hand side behind the glove compartment. God knows how you are meant to change a fuse on a Dark Damp night !!!! **** Design.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X