Boost Gauge ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost Gauge ??

I noticed when I test drove my Brabus the other day that it doesn't have a boost pod on the dashboard, any idea why not?

It seems strange that the ForTwo & Roadster have them but not the ForFour Brabus.

Do Smart do an official Brabus boost pod for the ForFour that can be bought seperatley?

Also how pointless s the extra clock pod they fit in the Brabus as you have a digital clock under the speedo?

Re: Boost Gauge ??

Originally posted by kaizer
    I noticed when I test drove my Brabus the other day that it doesn't have a boost pod on the dashboard, any idea why not?

It seems strange that the ForTwo & Roadster have them but not the ForFour Brabus.

Do Smart do an official Brabus boost pod for the ForFour that can be bought seperatley?

Also how pointless s the extra clock pod they fit in the Brabus as you have a digital clock under the speedo?
    You dont need a boost gauge. When its blowing you have other things to concentrate on

Comment

yeah true but it's nice to see the boost needle doing it's thang.

Comment

Dont know why they don't have one. But would a roadster one fit perhaps?
        Also, they are probably one of the easiest gauges of them all to fit. So it really would not be any bother to add one yourself, just so long as you find a good place to mount it. Boost gauges are usually cheap too.

Comment

so in theory could I remove the clock pod & put a roadster boost gauge there instead (all wired up correctly etc..)

Comment

is the brabus roadster guage the same size as the for four pod?

Comment

I can tell you that it won't work, I have been all over the wiring diagram for the Forfour in the hope of using parts but the Lin BUS wire just isn't there.

You will have to fit a mechanical (pipe fed) boost gauge from the fuel pressure regulator.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X