Induction Kit ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Induction Kit ??

I've had a looksie around google etc but not found any info.

Is there already available or any manufacturers working on an induction kit for the brabus forfour?

I read on the mitsi colt forum that there is currently being tested an induction kit for the Colt CZT so seeing as there are almost the same car are we likely to see one for the brabus around the same time ?

Re: Induction Kit ??

AFAIK there is no induction kit for a forfour, the induction system is pretty good anyway. You can get Jetex and K+N panel filters for them, and replacing a panel filter shouldn't mean a change to your insurance (as it's a disposable service item).

Comment

I've got a K & N filter that i've just taken out of my 1.5 but now i'm debating if I should bother putting it in my brabus or not ? , Tony if you read this any comment as to any difference noticed when fitted in to brabus ? ( with the filter fitted in my 1.5 the egine noise inside the car was alot louder than the standard filter)

although the induction system on the brabus is very good i'm thinking maybe there's a bit more to be squeezed out from a K & N kit etc... ?

Also any news on dump valve etc... ?

Comment

hey im new to this forum and iv put an induction kit in and the sound on my 1.5 passion is unbelievable it sounds gorgeous its like a mini ferrari when it hits between 6 and 7000 revs u want the sound to go on i personnanly say get a bmc direct induction kit this induction kit fits any car i think to 1.6 im thinking of an exhaust but dont want 1 yet so i think im gona put a deeper box after the cat to geet a deeper sound then i should be tearing the streets up lol any 1 no if you can fit a whistle in rather than dumpvalves

Comment

have a chat with gavin at wellsmart as he has had a kit put on his 4-4 and he loves it AFAIK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X