For Four Body panels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Four Body panels

Does any one know where ii can get body panels for a smart for four? Or alternativley, where i can get the body work repaired, it was scratched when some graphics were applied to the car, these have since been removed!

Any help would be welcome

Thanks

Rossco

Re: For Four Body panels

i had to enquiry about panels for someone a wee while back, unfor the come from smart UNPAINTED!

Comment

How much are they from smart? Might want some in the future for a project...

Comment

A £255 a litre project? :p

Comment

No... not a £255 a litre project, that's a little bit chav... (No offence all you flip paint people, but it is.. )

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieKat
            No... not a £255 a litre project, that's a little bit chav... (No offence all you flip paint people, but it is.. )

Did he just say what I think he did!

You'd better run and hide mate!

Comment

It's my opinion... I'm not saying people shouldn't do it, and it does look nice (in the right circumstances) and if that's the look you want go for it... I'm just saying... it's a bit chav... :p All a matter of personal taste... I'm not out to offend anyone... Some people like burberry.

Comment

Nah , flip look Chav and dated on Corsa's , Scoobies, Saxos ect . But with the individual looks of the Roadster and the ForTwo I think they carry it off a lot better.

Not sure on a ForFour in flip though

Comment

Mercades want to charge me over £2000 for new panels!!!

Comment

You could go try to find a scrappy with a crashed forfour and get the panels that way... though you're more likely to win £2000 on the lottery and then be able to buy the panels... or find someone on a forum that deals with crashed forfours, say someone that works at a hire company or something, that could get you a set of panels, ok, some would be damaged, but you could get the damaged ones from merc.

Comment

Hmmmmm wonder who that could be lol

The one which we had wrote off at work has now been cubed, so fraid cant help there

Comment

try again not workie

Comment

In May my local Smart dealer added up the cost of ALL the exterior forfour plastic panels, which come unpainted in a sort of charcoal colour apparently. This came to just below £700 ( can't remember if that includes VAT). Try another dealer.

Comment

I still have the original forfour brochure that Smart gave out. The previous owner left it in the glove compartment. It says when you have your forfour serviced why not have a change of body panels at £275. Another let down by DC.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X