Roadster Touring Range with Remap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Touring Range with Remap

Just been doing some testing to try and get my best range with sw exclusive remap (95ps).

The results are in .................. circa 51mpg! and range of 377.9miles with 1.5litres left in tank (according to display).

Just shows its not all about power with remaps and if they are setup correctly it is possible to have best of both worlds .... power + economy = fun

It does 195km/h as well for all you power number crazy people.

I was using optimax ........not cheap these days.

So i guess this is my (or roadster) record. I could never get more than 320miles in standard format tune.

How do you get on with your roadster?
    Attached Files

Re: Roadster Touring Range with Remap

Wrong section. :p Anyway, I havn't had my roadster long enough to test MPG and stuff, but that looks good.

Comment

With the digi-tec re-map my record is 398 miles with 0.0 litres left showing on the display.

Comment

If i had the balls the 1.5litres left on the tank would have lasted around 25 to 30miles if i was going to run down to 0.0litres which would give rough calculation of 403-408miles on tank.

No, im not going to test it as running too low will duck up your car.

Comment

Thats a fair comment - it wasn't deliberate to run it so low! I normally re-fuel when there is between 2.0 to 5.0 litres left in the tank. On that particular occasion I pushed the limits a bit further so I could re-fuel with Tesco's 99 Ron (my petrol of choice).

You are correct in your first post that re-mapped smarts can be as fuel efficeint if not more than standard ones.

Cheers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X