Can someone please tell me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please tell me

where I find the IAT sensor on my engine....I have a Power Mod to fit and it needs to bridge this sensor.

15-20% power increase for £4.95 has gotta be worth a try...

Re: Can someone please tell me

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Take the sensor out of its packaging, open the lid of the bin and throw it in there!!! £4.95 well spent...not

Comment

nuff said!!!!!!!

Comment

lol they've just sold you a 5p resistor!

Let me guess, ebay? Essentially it's a Con. Adding the resistor will make the sensor misread and overfuel, potentially damaging your engine.

Comment

It basically tricks your engine into thinking its colder, your car runs more fuel through the engine, making it feel more responsive. Unfortunately everything is then in overdrive and the engine will end up knackered. Leave negative feedback and hopefully others will get the message!!!!!

Overfuel it, over cook it and over do it!!! Three things you dont want to do!

Comment

Nuff said then indeed.....shall stick with fitting K&N filter fer now and pester you lot fer ways to make me smart go better and handle better....

Comment

Originally posted by fookinfast
                Nuff said then indeed.....shall stick with fitting K&N filter fer now and pester you lot fer ways to make me smart go better and handle better....
                If you're at L2B on Sunday seek out Gav from Wellsmart - he's done lots of mods to his forfour.

Comment

I think that's about the only performance mod out for the forfour at the moment anyway.

Comment

LOL, nothing is as easy and cheap as it looks.......take women for example!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taffdan
                      LOL, nothing is as easy and cheap as it looks.......take women for example!!!!
                      YOur women look easy and cheap?

Comment

Ill tell the Mrs that...she wont be impressed....you are braver than I!!!! lol

Comment

A proper remap is very inexpensive for smart cars. Like £150 or less depending where you go.. This is by far the biggest bang for the buck mod that you can do. Essential upgrade for turbo nutters everywhere!
                          Paul

Comment

Yeah but on a forfour it'll make little difference due to it being N/A. Unless it's the brabus or a Diesel of course, but I don't know how tuneable the engines are...

Comment

The diesel models have remaps available & supposedly there was a remap for the Brabus in the works.

SW-Exclusive still say one is currently being tested but not ready for public yet , also a couple of companies are working on Colt CZT remaps (being almost the same car as the Brabus it shouldn't take much adjusting to work).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X