Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Trims

Hi all!

I picked up a ex-demo Brabus ForFour from Birmingham Smart in January, and have been pretty happy with it by and large. However I happened upon another post and discovered that Brabus ForFours come with carbon trims as standard, however mine has silver trims.

I am planning on giving Birmingham Smart a ring tomorrow and ask why it is the Brabus I have hasn't got them and am hoping I can get a set and surely this undervalues my Brabus and doesn't make it a true Brabus for selling purposes in the future?

What do you guys reckon?

Ta

Re: Carbon Trims

Every Brabus Forfour I have seen has silver trims fitted as standard, however Brabus do a carbon kit as an accessory.

Comment

:agree:

and it's expensive!!!...................nothing new there then!!
      (as I'm sure SPF will tell you)

Oh, and welcome to Smartmaniacs, hope you enjoying your forfour!
      Last edited by Brabster; 10-10-06, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Don't know if this helps but Brabus 44 comes with carbon trim standard down in OZ

Comment

We thought about these when we bought the Fourfor recently. Just HOW much are we talking about. They do look good.
          We did buy the silver infill handle trims from the show and they they make the car side view so much better - like they should have been there all along. What do the rest of you think about them?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X