Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forfour deals?

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I started a thread in the technical problems forum about the smart forfour and thanks to all the replies I got from smart maniac members, my concerns about the car have disappeared. Hence I am now looking to buy a used Smart Forfour Passion 95bhp diesel or the 1.5 petrol. could you guys please guide me as to how much I should be paying and where I can get them? Any dealerships offering good discounts? I'm in UK by the way!

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by umsy; 07-11-06, 03:14 AM.

Re: Forfour deals?

to maniacs officially!

Have a look on the smart approved used section to see if there are any local to you. Failing that, try smart of Brentford (if they are still there), smart of Croydon and smart of Collindale. Play them all off against each other and you should get a good deal! :goodlk:

@JamesMackB

Comment

most dealers want shoot of them asap, even new ones have droped in price as most dealers had to pre register them by end of september under orders from head office

Comment

:goodlk: with finding a car , I think there's a dearler very close to you in tooting isnt there ? ( if its still there it used to be Geyfords ) i went there a few months ago so it could have closed or changed dealerships or something ....if your looking for an independent reasonably local there is one in Croydon ...... cant remember the name right now .....i think its Surrey -------- something ...... lol ...... By the way I also have a forfour and I'm quite near you I'm In Dulwich .

Comment

yea thanx for that, the MB dealers in tooting closed down few months ago .

Comment

They can't give them away plus they are no longer being made. They want shot of the remaining For4s to make room for the remaining Roadsters to make room for the remaining For2s so they have enough room for the new smart monsterosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution
              .................. the new smart monsterosity.
              is that a bit of inside info (?)....doesn't really fit in with names of previous models......

Comment

just been talking to various smart delears, I have been offered the following:

Smart Forfour Passion 1.5 Petrol.
                Manual Gearbox.
                Year 2005.
                Mileage 4k.
                Silver metalic with silver tridion and strech blue.
                Extras: Cruiseline Alloys (are these the upgraded ones?) and 3 seater rear bench.
                1 previous owmer/ex demonstrator.

All this for £7700. So my question is, is this a good deal?

Comment

Sounds pretty decent to me although get them to round it off to £7500.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X