4 year warranty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 year warranty?

When searching for my ForFour Brabus, I found that some of them were being sold with 4 year warranty's, and others with only 2.

In the end I bought one with a 2 year warranty (with a year left on it) - I just wondered if it was possible to extend your warranty with smart another 2 years, as the peace of mind would be lovely.

Has anyone successfully extended an existing warranty with smart, or am I just being delusional?

Thanks

Re: 4 year warranty?

its shame they all didnt coem with 4 year warranty....... not very transparent by smart on this

Comment

Some chassis numbers were given a free 3rd & 4th year upgrade.... to sell them, you too can buy a 3rd, 4th and 5th year "top up" as long as your 2 year hasn't run out, if it has (run out) you can pay for a warranty check and buy warranty to the end of the 5th year!Talk to a stealer that wants to help.... difficult I know but it can be done.Its not too expensive either..... IIRC to the end of year 4 = £ 375 Inc IPT
      Fudge!
      fudge@fudgesmart.co.uk

Engine Rebuilding - sw-exclusive Remaps - TAN Codes - Key Fob Coding - Servicing

All Services Available Mobile, Key Coding Available 24/7

www.fudgesmart.co.uk
      www.sw-x.co.uk

Comment

yea it costs about £400 for another 2 years, i have 4 years on my roadster which cost £430 on top

Comment

I personally wouldnt bother but then I am never ever going back to my local dealer ever ever

ever ever

ever :p

Comment

Originally posted by BodwadUK
            I personally wouldnt bother but then I am never ever going back to my local dealer ever ever

ever ever

ever :p
            I hope you do when there is a safety recall which needs carrying out? It would be shame that you pride could maybe put you in grave

Comment

Only if I have too. May even go to a different dealership as my local is likely to make it even more dangerous

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X