Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMART Radio Multimedia Navigator

Hello everyone,

I m a new SMART driver in France, As I cannot get the info Im looking for on the French forum (smartupfrance) or from my smart dealer so Im hoping to get some answers here ....

I have a forfour CDI with a factory fitted "SMART Radio Multimedia Navigator", does anyone have any info on this baby ? Im trying to find a way to hook up an ipod but in a way where I could control the iPod from the fron panel, not just a jack cable for the music...

thanks
    Ehran:newbie:

Re: SMART Radio Multimedia Navigator

Is it supposed to have a full ipod interface??
    I'd be suprised (and impressed) if it does.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Re: SMART Radio Multimedia Navigator

You might be able to use the Denison Ice Link Plus, http://www.dension.com/icelinkplus.php But it may be expensive about 300 euro I believe.

I have been told it has a fitting for the
      MB Audio 50 APS systems for C-class vehicles (BR 203 Mopf), CLK (BR 209 FL) and Smart vehicles (BR 454). Which the radio Six, Radio Navigator and the multimedia navigator are based upon. It plugs into the cd socket and the iPod is used as a multichanger cd unit.

I presently use the
      cable harness part number 169 540 49 08 which plugs into the cd socket of the radio unit, it does not allow control of the MP3 player from the steering wheel, but only cost in the region of 18 euro, and is a lot better than a FM modulator.

Hope this of help

Jace

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X