radio iso plug pinouts needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio iso plug pinouts needed please

Ok here is my problem...I have a MUTANT MT1105USB cd mp3 player (Head unit) for my brabus forfour but I am struggling to get the right ISO harness adaptor everywhere I go they list PC2-75-4 as the one required.... but its NOT there is no way on this planet that the blocks in the dash will fit, When I fitted a different head unit to my 05 pulse 1.1 the adaptor had two seperate blocks to connect with the blocks in the dash not the one shown in the illustrations...
    Can anyone tell me either the pinouts or even where I can get the correct item.

I'm sick of 12 songs on a cd....and long for my 500gb hard drive.

Re: radio iso plug pinouts needed please

Pinouts from Evilution http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php...&id=76&men=ice

Comment

They aren't gonna help cos the HU in a brabus forfour isn't a grundig. I thought all forfours had ISO connectors as standard and all you had to do was swap the red and yellow wires.

Comment

If it is the same as this one
        http://evilution.co.uk/index.php?pag...men=Electrical

then the pin-outs are the same but MP3 leads don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieKat
          They aren't gonna help cos the HU in a brabus forfour isn't a grundig.
          WHAT?

You mean they don't have to suffer like the rest of us. Not fair!

Comment

They aren't gonna help cos the HU in a brabus forfour isn't a grundig. I thought all forfours had ISO connectors as standard and all you had to do was swap the red and yellow wires.

Dead right there m8 they most certainly not a grundig, But it is equally as shite and autoleads PC-2-75-4 is not for a smart forfour.....

Halfords god luv em sorted me yesterday with a universal ISO harness adaptor and their auto electrician did a quick test on the brabus's "ISO" wiring and guess what....The brabus is unique and just swapping the red n yellow does nowt the reason being the trigger voltage on the brabus radio is 4.75volts on the power side and most aftermarket radios use 12v....And after cutting and joining the red and yellow wires together my radio/mp3 player now works fine.....Vorsprungdirctechinic my arse.....

Comment

Originally posted by fookinfast
              Vorsprungdirctechinic my arse.....
              It's not an audi...

Comment

It's not an audi...
                No but the radio is from an audi thats why the loom converter PC-2-75-4 does'nt work with the brabus iso connectors...

Comment

I'm looking to change my Radio 5 in my Brabus but do not want to lose my steering controls.

I'm looking to get a JVC dvd headunit & while looking I found the following : http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop...s_id/2341.html

Seeing as the colt & forfour are almost the same do you reckon this adaptor would work ?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X