Parrot CK3100 car kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parrot CK3100 car kit

I am looking at fitting a Parrot CK3100 or CK3000 to the wife's Forfour.

Does anyone know whether it's just a case of plugging the ISO connectors into the back of the radio or do I need an adaptor/to swap switched & constant lives etc.

I think the car has a "Radio5". It is the basic single slot CD player with the cubby hole underneath.

I was going to fit a Nokia kit but was told that the Parrot kits come with ISO connectors so hoped this would be an easier solution.

Re: Parrot CK3100 car kit

The radio5 has bog standard ISO connectors, so a Parrot CK3100 will fit on just fine. I had one fitted to my old forfour and the guy had to chop it about cos i had the radio6 thats totally different. On mine I put the display and microphone on top of the steering cowl so that its between the speedo and rev counter.
    Last edited by J500ANT; 27-12-06, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Re: Parrot CK3100 car kit

Originally posted by J500ANT
      The radio5 has bog standard ISO connectors, so a Parrot CK3100 will fit on just fine. I had one fitted to my old forfour and the guy had to chop it about cos i had the radio6 thats totally different. On mine I put the display and microphone on top of the steering cowl so that its between the speedo and rev counter.
      Thank you.

Looks like I will be making a purchase then

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X