Will these induction kits work ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these induction kits work ??

Seeing as Brabus forfour specific mods are a bit thin on the ground I was looking around at Colt CZT mods due to them being almost the same car.

I came across the following :

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-250.aspx

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-198.aspx

Does any techie on here know if this should work on a Brabus forfour? , am I likely to run into problems ?

Also someone mentioned a few weeks back that HKS had a Brabus forfour induction kit in the works ,anyone know if this is available yet?, I did e-mail them but got no reply.

Cheers

Re: Will these induction kits work ??

it looks LOUD and I want one!

Comment

I used to have a HKS induction kit on my prelude vtec... makes such a great noise but the heatshield wasn't exactly great on it, so when you're sitting in traffic that temp guage really shot up... but then on the roadster it does that anyway lol

Comment

Gav at Wellsmart has induction on his none Brab forfour, I think it was louder than his exhaust when measured by Tiny at Booooleeeeeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by cham128
          I used to have a HKS induction kit on my prelude vtec... makes such a great noise but the heatshield wasn't exactly great on it, so when you're sitting in traffic that temp guage really shot up... but then on the roadster it does that anyway lol
          only when you have an airlock in your cooling system

Comment

Originally posted by madDan
            Gav at Wellsmart has induction on his none Brab forfour, I think it was louder than his exhaust when measured by Tiny at Booooleeeeeeeee.
            Yeah I remember Kate saying he'd had it done but she mentioned that there problems getting one working on the Brabus forfour coz of the sensetive air flow sensor.

Kate if you read this, any update on an induction kit for the Brabus yet or any other engine mods in the works / available ?

Comment

Will have itg tri-foam panels by the end of the week. Hand made so will be about £55 each. Working on some other bits too.....

Kate

Comment

Blitz Induction is the way to go for full induction! Superb. Better than and snake thing....... the Japanese know their product (and the brabud forfour is half jap)

I'm going to get one methinks........ quality speaks volumes in car tuning.

HKS and Blitz are very good

Comment

iv got a BMC Direct which is a universal one iv had it in 4 ages now and its perfect real head turner the sound is just great well anyways i recommend it .........

Comment

Originally posted by kashy_kash
                    iv got a BMC Direct which is a universal one iv had it in 4 ages now and its perfect real head turner the sound is just great well anyways i recommend it .........
                    On a Brabus forfour or just a Normal forfour ?

Edit : just read your other post, it appears you're having the same problems as Colt CZT owners with the car going in to limp mode coz of this universal induction kit fitted, from what i've read only the Blitz Induction kit appears to be working ok.
                    Last edited by Mr_BRABUS; 25-01-07, 09:46 AM.

Comment

You can use a universal one on the 1.1, 1.3 and I think the 1.5. These don't have the air sensor on top of the air box like the CDi & Brabus do. Gav has run one on his 1.3 since last April, 20,000 miles and no probs!

Kate

Comment

well the universal one fits on to any car up to a 1.6 iv got it on my forfour 1.5 passion dont want to touch the brabus yet to wet and just aint the weather for it lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X