Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forfour Brabus mpg

Now all you Forfour Brabus drivers…
    Finally got a good insurance quote on the Forfour Brabus so will soon been joining the club.
    Would be grateful though if you can tell me the mpg you get in various road types - say a motorway journey 70-90, A-roads and a short city drive?
    thanks

Re: Forfour Brabus mpg

firts things first ......... open an account at your local petrol station ....... secondly ....... get a bigger wallet ....... thirdly ....... try , try really hard NOT to use it the way it begs to be used ........... finaly ....... when you realise how pi$$ poor it is on petrol ...... just smile and think .... ahhhh but it does kin go well .......

Comment

my last 500miles were done at 24.7mpg , and i was driving like my mother!

Comment

welcome to the 44 brabus club..hopefully. As others say, the mpg is not the thing to sway you to buy one, but it may put you off.

I drive 8 miles to work each day on what you would call 'B' roads, and I average around 29mpg.Luckily, there is a garage half way.lol.

Comment

If you drive it like every other shopping trolley out there, you should get 40+ on long runs - 'A' roads, steady 60ish.
          If you drive it like it should be driven - - especially on the twisty bits! - expect mid to high 20's
          As everyone else says, economy is not a good reason to buy one!
          But it is fun to drive and it does surprise other drivers!!
          :goodlk: , I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Comment

what they said

Can some one lend me a tenner?

Drinks like a fish!!!!
            Goes like a scallded cat!!:wag:

Comment

25mph everywhere, keep out of the turbo range & you'll get 40mpg ish

Drive it like the Beast it is & expect 18mpg ( 21mpg if you're lucky )

As been pointed out it's not a car to buy if you're after fuel effieciency but if you're after & killer hot hatch then hell yeah go for it !!

Comment

Thanks for the replies…
                Looking for around 28mpg the same as my Lupo GTi - seems
                like I should get that until I overtake the ‘i do 40mph on a A-road
                brigade’ and have some fun.
                I have test drove one a couple of times and it did put
                a big smile on my face

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycv View Post
                  Thanks for the replies…
                  Looking for around 28mpg the same as my Lupo GTi - seems
                  like I should get that until I overtake the ‘i do 40mph on a A-road
                  brigade’ and have some fun.
                  I have test drove one a couple of times and it did put
                  a big smile on my face
                  28mpg is very much possible even when giving it some beans , basically if you floor it & redline constantly then yeah the mpg will hit the floor but if you're driving normal mixed a with a few belts along then 28mpg is do-able.

I'd say defo do it & you won't regret it, a Lupo GTI at 125BHP is nice but the Brabus at 177BHP is just a mind blower !!

Comment

I am averaging around 29mpg. During the week i do try and ease off the pedals a bit but the others are right, the car just begs to be floored.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X