Brabus rolling roaded ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brabus rolling roaded ??

Has any Brabus owner had their car rolling roaded yet & if so was it straightforward with no issues?

A local garage near to me has had a rolling road fitted so I'm thinking of taking there to give my Brabus a run.

I've read on a couple of Colt CZT forums that the CZT's traction control has a habit of keep coming on during a rolling road test, just wondering if this will be the same for the Brabus seeing as it's nearly the same ECU?

Re: Brabus rolling roaded ??

Originally posted by kaizer View Post
    Has any Brabus owner had their car rolling roaded yet & if so was it straightforward with no issues?

A local garage near to me has had a rolling road fitted so I'm thinking of taking there to give my Brabus a run.

I've read on a couple of Colt CZT forums that the CZT's traction control has a habit of keep coming on during a rolling road test, just wondering if this will be the same for the Brabus seeing as it's nearly the same ECU?
    J500ANT had his r-r's before he sold it, I believe!
    sigpic
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Comment

Yes tony had his done at one of the Smart times dyno days - the results were a bit disappointing though, could've been the dynos fault?

Comment

Tony if you read this, can you shed any info about the process / results ??

Comment

I do believe it was 164bhp, 172lbft torque

Comment

I think there was some kind of set up issues with the dyno though as those figures are under the official specs.

Comment

Originally posted by weatherall68 View Post
              I think there was some kind of set up issues with the dyno though as those figures are under the official specs.
              the BHP figure seems under but the torque figure seems higher,

IIRC the torque on the Brabus is 169lbft ?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X