44 Brabus glove box light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44 Brabus glove box light

Does the Brabus ForFour have a glovebox light? I viewed 2 cars before I bought one & both didn't have one. Both dealers said it wasn't an option on the Brabus. All lower model courtesy cars I have had have had a glovebox light!!! I love the Brabus but it's a pain having to use a torch to see in the dark in the glovie.
    Mart

Re: 44 Brabus glove box light

Hello,

The cars you saw before all were pre 2005 cars which had the glovebox light and the dummy air vents. Your car wont have these bits because they did a slight model change (saving money!). My Brabus forfour is the same too. I raised it with the dealer and thats the explination i got.

Comment

No glovebox light in our Brabus '56 model I'm afraid. But then again we don't use a light as we know what's in there

Comment

Wouldn't be so difficult to knock up a light & switch though, if you don't fancy doing it I'm sure you have a friend or local garage who could oblige.

It's not a problem on my Roadie, as there is only space for one very small mitten anyway!

Comment

This be my woman's (wife's) 44B. Therefore I not like to put the hand in without knowing!! The s**t she keeps in the car - it's a wonder it moves.
          Thanks for the updates everyone - much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by debmart View Post
            This be my woman's (wife's) 44B. Therefore I not like to put the hand in without knowing!!
            ..........not too sure about your abbreviation there Debmart

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X