Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ##TUESDAY 9TH APRIL Baldock, North Herts & Central Beds Meet##

Hello all!

A month has steamed past, the nights are lighter, it's (currently) not snowing and the smart meet year is getting into the swing of things again (about flipping time!)

The George IV seemed to be pretty well received last month, so it's going to be the same again: for your info, the postcode is SG7 6LZ; the website is www.georgeiv-baldock.co.uk and the menu's here. Absolutely all !

1. jedi0310
    2. smartsparky
    3. 1977Jill
    4. 2minits

It was a good job we booked a table last month, so please post up here ASAP and ideally by close of play Saturday (or come and nab me at the Ace Cafe to tell me you're showing up!) so I can book the table on the way back up North.

Ta and see you Saturday/Tuesday/at some point
    Last edited by jedi0310; 03-04-13, 08:54 PM.

Re: ##TUESDAY 9TH APRIL Baldock, North Herts & Central Beds Meet##

don't think we will make it in time for the meal as we both get in from work at six and its 40 mins from where we are

Comment

6....you'll have loads of time, we leave (me and the mrs) st neots at 630-645 if I get home by 6 failing that we leave a bit later and drive faster.... Besides if we all know your coming we'll hold off ordering food until you arrive....see you there!

Comment

will be there too !

Comment

Ok we have been told lol see you there

Comment

:-) cool, you know it makes sense! See you then :-)

Comment

Great stuff! The more the merrier.

@JamesMackB

Comment

Put me down too please, see you Tuesday

Comment

Looking forward to meeting new people at the baldock meet just got in from work and going to wash the roadster for the second time this week lol

Comment

Originally posted by chris lumley View Post
                    going to wash the roadster for the second time this week lol
                    Hehe - good man. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. We should even have a bit of daylight before dinner!

@JamesMackB

Comment

Er, definitely! Just been told that there's another big party in at the same time, so we've been asked not to order until 8pm if that's OK - we CAN order but we'd just have to wait a bit for the chow to arrive Table for 9 is booked, and I'm hoping we'll be in the same place again so we'll have enough space if any more bods over and above would like to join See you tomorrow!

Comment

Cool wont have to brake the speed limits on the way up to baldock lol

Comment

Well im ready just got to wait for other half to get ready lol

Comment

Sorry to be missing this one.

We have been out and about and thought about this - but it is in the wrong direction from Orford Suffolk to Norfolk!!!!!

Have fun

Jenny

Comment

Hi,

Hope you all had a good night last night, how many turned up in the end.

Really wanted to come, but Tuesdays are really difficult for me, but will try next time.

regards

Keith

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X